Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Chocolate

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Hi Everyone,

This card was inspired by some fancy chocolate I saw on the Web and a layout from my card here.  I figured if it worked for one card, it could work for me again. 

I used a square punch to make the candies, rounding off the corners before stamping and heat embossing the little chocolates with some gold powder. I layered them onto a stamped heart background, adding a die cut row of hearts.



The Cheap Chocolate Eve Greeting was chosen for the sentiment, and it was die cut and added to the card. 

The background stamps I used are as follows and you can find many more Valentine stamps over at the DRS Designs store!

Scattered Hearts

Happy Stamping!
Karin



 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great combination of background stamps and fantastic layout and colors Karin. I love this sentiment. It is really fun for Valentine's Day.

Sue said...

Fun card Karin! You are totally rocking the "chocolate" this year :) Love the little strip of ivory hearts going across the center!

Robin Clendenning said...

Way to use the stamps! I think though that those chocolates look like the expensive chocolate truffles out there! LOL! Super fun card Karin! I love your chocolate bar/truffle cards!

nwilliams6 said...

Love your chocolates (craving some now). Another fab idea, Karin! Super pretty card. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP