Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Best Year Ever!

>> Monday, January 24, 2022

 

I love looking for a way to stretch my stamps. One way to stretch sentiment stamps is to use just a portion of the sentiment. This BEST YEAR CHEERS GREETING - 1109F is a great sentiment that you can use "BEST YEAR EVER" portion of the stamp on the outside of a card and then any sentiment on the inside.

I stamped this adorable SKATING SNOWMAN - 332H then colored him with copics. I then cut out a circle from the white layer and placed him under the embossed snowflakes.

The card was finished off with some punched snowflakes and sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you have the BEST YEAR EVER!

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your cut-a-way and that snow bg ef is super cool! Your snowman is colored so beautifully too! Love the blue!!
Beautiful card Lisa!

Sue said...

Fabulous card today Lisa! Love all the white in the background (I never would have tried the white on white!) Really makes the snowman and greeting pop! BTW....also love how you just used the one line from the greeting!

Karin said...

The window that you made for your expertly colored snowman is such a great feature on this snow themed card! The sentiment banner is so cute and I really like the added snowflakes :)

nwilliams6 said...

Su fun and love the sketch, Lisa. Super coloring and that cool background. Another great winter card! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP