Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Loved!

>> Thursday, January 27, 2022

 

Good morning!
Today I'm sharing a Z-Fold card.
Here in this first photo it is closed.
I used DRS stamps: Candy Heart Background and Loved You Yesterday on
this part of the card.



As you open

Fully opened you see the 


This is a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" card when closed.  I scored the left side
of the 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" card at 2 1/8" (half of front) then folded opposite 
of the center fold to form a Z.
I made a 2 X 5 3/8" pink layer and a 4 1/8 X 5 3/8" pink layer for the outer left side and the inside.  I then stamped 2 panels with the Candy Heart Background stamp, one 1 7/8 X 5 1/4" the other 4 X 5 1/4". I colored the hearts with Copic Markers in shades of yellow, red, pink, green and blue.  I then glued the layers to the card in size order.
Next, I stamped the 2 love sentiments using a red ink on white cardstock, cut the front sentiment out with the HC scallop heart, the inside sentiment with the HC plain edge heart.  Under the scallop heart I glued a layer of pink cardstock.  I cut the next size up scallop heart from dark red then glued it to the bottom under pink.  For the inside I used the scallop heart fitting the smaller plain edge heart.
I used the inside heart to the center of the inside of card.
The outside heart was popped up on one side (left side) then only that left side was attached
to the left side of card (with the candy hear background).
Optional, attach ribbon under top heart to go all the way around card and tie at right side to keep card closed until recipient opens.
Hope you like my card, thanks for visiting!
Robin

4 comments:

Karin said...

This fancy fold card is such a great way to show off that candy heart background! It’s a beautiful card and I really like the sentiments inside those cute die cut hearts!

Lisa said...

Great Z Fold, super coloring and a wonderful way to display that sentiment Robin. This is so beautifully designed.

Sue said...

What an impressive card Robin! Your heart background is just so pretty, colorful and fun and the hearts piled up inside and out are perfect! Love it!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Robin, this is so fun and so well done. Love the fold and how you combined the stamps. Such a treat! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP