Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Candy

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2022


Hi Everyone,

I'm featuring the new Cheap Chocolate Eve Greeting on my Valentine card in today's post.  I love any kind of chocolate, so I decided to make some bon bons to match up with it.   

I used a 1 1/4" circle punch and then sliced off the bottom portion to form the little truffle, and I did the same to the sentiment.  The cream colored white ones I dry embossed and the brown chocolate colored ones I left plain. I added a punched flower and little hearts to top them off.  The hearts were fussy cut from the Candy Heart Background. 



All the pieces were attached to the pink background that I stamped using the Chocolate Chip Background and pink ink.  To finish it, I added a strip of lace to fancy it up!

This is just a quick birthday card I made for my sister in law's 60th birthday.  Unfortunately any large celebration had to be scrapped due to Covid, but my niece planned an intimate wine tasting dinner for her, and the extended family and friends sent in videos.  Of course I realized I forgot to take a picture of it until I was getting ready to send it, so ignore the weird background...lol.
  


Here are the stamps I used:



Pour Me Bottle and Glass



Bunch of Grapes



Magnificent Birthday Greeting



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Karin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, these are really fun! I love how you did the bon bons/candy with that cheap chocolate greeting - such a great idea. The wine tasting card was really fun too. Wow. Love them both. Hugz

Lisa said...

Karin that top card is so clever and well designed to depict chocolate. And I love the layout and images and sentiment on the second card. Both are so beautifully designed.

Robin Clendenning said...

Such cute cards! Great idea with the chocolate truffles, goes great with that sentiment!
Love your fine wine birthday card, what a way to say, "hey you're old"!! Hahahaha! Love it!

Sue said...

You are the queen of clever Karin and you prove it with these adorable bon bons! Great layout and a perfect finish with the lace along the bottom! I'm also glad you remembered to snap the photo of the birthday card! A wonderful card with a classic setup and perfect colors and coloring!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP