Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Anniversary

>> Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Hi Everyone,

My best friend has her 30th anniversary coming up this month, and since I've been making a card for many of those years, I think I've used most of my anniversary themed stamps for them already.  I was trying to think outside the box when I came across some Valentine stamps that I still had out on my stamping table.  How messy am I, it's April!?! Yikes.  Anyway, I thought if I used spring colors with these stamps that I would normally use pink or red for, they could make a cute anniversary card.  


Here are the stamps I used:

Happy Spring!
Karin

 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this image in spring colors. What a fantastic anniversary card. The black sets off the panels nicely too. Happy anniversary to your friends.

Sue said...

There was a reason why you have some Valentine stamps on you desk - you might not have come up with this beauty if you hadn't!! Your colors are perfect for this anniversary card - very springy and fun and these stamps work perfectly! Now if you still have Halloween stamps on your desk, that might be pushing it a bit :)

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful mix of stamps and colors, Karin. You showed us new ways to use those images that are normally thought of for Valentines. Great Anniversary card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Such a cute little card! Great bg and love the sketch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP