Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Wee Bit Irish

>> Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Hi Everyone,

Inspired by Nancy's whimsical card last week, I decided to do the same, and use the Wee Bit Irish Greeting  to make a card in that theme. 



I began by stamping Michelle Monkey a few times in random spots on the card, leaving room to place my sentiment.  I colored them up, stamped in some tiny shamrocks using the Small Shamrock Group, and added a few hats that I fussy cut from the Top Hat St. Patrick's Day Greeting stamp.




All that was left for me to do, was add the greeting and adhere the panels to a green card base!

Happy early St. Patrick's Day!
Karin


 


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this is so clever and so incredibly cute. Love how you added the hat to the monkey.

Robin Clendenning said...

Aw, the monkeys are cute. I like the hat you added to some of them as well! So darling! Great bg, very fun card!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the monkeys, Karin. Super creative and fun card. Love it! Hugz

Sue said...

This is just too cute Karin! I never would have thought to use the monkey for St. Patrick's Day, and you did it SO well! Those little hats are just cracking me up!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP