Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Mr and Mrs

>> Monday, March 4, 2024

 

Hello crafty friends. I have another wedding card to share with you. I am ramping up my wedding and graduation cards as I will again have a few graduations and weddings to attend this next year.


For my card today:

  • I love the look of the GIRLY SWIRLY BIRTHDAY CAKE - 454M and thought it would be perfect for a wedding cake by simply masking the candles. I stamped the cake on acetate first to know where the candles would show up.
  • Next, I stamped the cake on scrap paper and cut off the cake leaving the candles.
  • I then put the card stock under the acetate and then lined up the candles scrap paper directly under where they were stamped on the acetate.
  • I then removed the acetate and left the mask and stamped the cake.
  • Next. I stamped the MR & MRS - 175F next to the cake.
  • I then colored the panel with pencils and finished the flowers with a few gems.

I really love finding new ways to stretch my stamps and this is a great stamp for many occasions.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I really love this wedding card. The kraft with colored pencils is so, so pretty!
Beautiful card!

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous, Lisa. That cake is beautiful and your choice of colors is perfect. Loving the kraft. Hugz

Karin said...

What a clever idea to use that cake for a wedding card! I love the soft pencil coloring you did and gems in the little flowers are the perfect embellishments!

Sue said...

What a great idea using the cake for a wedding card Lisa! Beautiful colors and coloring too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP