Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Little St. Pat's Day Mischief

>> Wednesday, February 28, 2024

St. Patrick's Day always screams fun and mischief to me, so my card today is full of both. 

I stamped the Hat Full of Shamrocks and We Bit Irish Greeting on watercolor paper before watercoloring them with Watercolor markers.  To add fun and mischief, I stamped Leonard the Pig Dance of Joy and painted him green too. I also stamped the hat image one more time and fussy cut one little shamrock that Leonard picked (for the mischief part).  Inside I added Shamrocks & Shenanigans and another green Leonard. 

Hope your week is going well.  I am one day away from retirement, so I am super excited.

Hugz,

Nancy


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Really great pairing of Leonard and the Hat Full of Shamrocks. Fantastic coloring. I am always in awe of your watercoloring talent.

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh Leonard is always so cute!! Wonderful water coloring!! Love everything about this card! The sentiment is perfect with your images!!

MUKat said...

Really cute card!

Sue said...

What a fun card Nancy! I love the touch of whimsy that Leonard adds to the Irish theme and the darker than normal green that you used.
And hey...CONGRATS on your retirement!!! I'm so jealous!!!!

Karin said...

This card is crazy cute! I love Leonard! He looks so cheeky holding the shamrock he scammed from the arrangement...lol! Adorable!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP