Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Lucky

>> Thursday, March 21, 2024

 Hello friends!


Well this is a bit different isn't it? I was trying to use a new sketch that came up on SplitCoastStampers this week but I put my own spin on it.  I used a background piece I previously made (paint, cellophane and glossy black cardstock) to start this project then cut out white squares and stamped on them just the spade part of 4 Suite Verticle.  I then arranged them on the card front in diamond shapes.  


I used letter dies by I.O. with foam under them also cut with the letter dies, to say Lucky.

I popped up the frame made with MemoryBox dies then started on the inside.


Because everything looked black and white, I decided not to color the poker 5 cards hand image.
I then stamped the Lucky In Love.

Have fun crafting today and thanks for visiting!
Robin


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Robin, I love this so much. I love that you used a sketch I created for your card. I love the additional framing and love, love, love the inside. Really fantastic card. I totally might need to copy your card for a card to give to my hubby.

Sue said...

Wow Robin! You're really took a walk on the wild side :) and made a perfect man's card. So great that it was Lisa's sketch too! I know lots of card players who would love this card!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, I love how you did this, Robin. Great idea on that card front and the inside is fab too. Wonderfully done. Hugz

Karin said...

What a great card design! Black and white is always such a striking combo and love the playing card theme!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP