Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Waves

>> Tuesday, March 19, 2024

 Hi Everyone,




I made another card using the fun new Happiness Comes in Waves Greeting, and the whole concept is making me wish I was at the ocean. 




I began by making an underwater scene using some fish stamps and a die.  I colored it up using markers and some chalk shading.  I attached it to a background made using the Sand, Snow, Water Lines stamp and wrapped it in some netting.



Links to stamps:


School of Fish


3 In 1 Ocean


I'm hosting Easter for a group for the first time since, what I call, the "Before Times" and I needed some invites.  Hence the simple design since I was making multiples.  Just a bunny die and some great sentiments were all I needed. Only 5 more to go!






Here are the stamps I used for both:




Happy Spring!
Karin

 

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Some great cards - you have been busy, Karin.

Fun way to do the wave stamp. Love the fish.

The Easter cards are fabulous and so sweet - have fun at your get together - they are going to love these cards. Hugz

Lisa said...

I really love the underwater scene you created and that netting is a fantastic embellishment too. The place settings are just brilliant and really well done with super texture and sentiments.

Sue said...

Weren't you a busy stamper! Your ocean scene is fabulous! I love the softness you were able to achieve with your coloring and the air bubbles are adorable!
Glad to hear you're getting back into the swing of things for Easter and your invites are adorable! You can't go wrong with a quick background, a fun saying and your cute bunny!

Robin Clendenning said...

I especially love your fish/waves card! Love the white stuff you used as an embellishment. Really cool!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP