Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Easter Trio

>> Sunday, March 24, 2024

Hello Crafty Friends,



Easter is a week away and I have some last-minute card ideas for you today.



My first card is a fun one that was inspired by THIS cute card done by Cristena who is the Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers.com this week. 

I water-colored the sky and background grass and stamped the Brush Pussy Willow and painted them as well. Then I stamped Vicki's Versatile Background on some white paper and then cut the paper into fence posts.  I used a little leftover water-colors to add more interest and then sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  For the critters, I stamped the Tails Up Bunny and Easter Ears Leonard the Pig, fussy cut them, and water-colored them as well.  I removed the egg from Leonard's arms and ticked him in the fence.  My banner was a bit boring so I got the Stickles out and fixed that.  The glitter was speaking to me and I used it in a few more places as well - lol. I finished it off with a part of the 1 Line Easter Blessing Greeting

My next card features the Flower Cross Image and the Sending You Sunshine Greeting

I sketched and painted the tulips and wreath, stamped the cross and painted it, and then added in gold dots with some gold paint.  I was aiming for shabby chic so I distressed the panel with white acrylic paint and some Distress Ink.  

My last card was easier than it looks and features the Small Rejoice Greeting
I water-colored the flowers on the egg and added in Stickles to make it more festive.  I followed THIS video to learn how to do this. 

Hoping you are having a wonderful week.

Hugz, 

Nancy




4 comments:

Karin said...

Oh my goodness, have you been busy or what!??! These are spectacular, and I'm not sure which one is my favorite! That water-colored egg is tremendous! I love that gorgeous wreath with the sentiment that would brighten anyone's day and the explosion of cuteness that you were able to stuff onto the awesome Easter card is out of this world! Love Leonard peeking through the fence! Adorable!

Lisa said...

Nancy these are so cute! I love that bunny bottom card. I need to pull that image out for a card or two as it is really one of my favorites and your scene with it is just too cute.

Gorgeous wreath card and I really love that egg card too.

You made some spectacular cards this week.

Aviator said...

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge and inspiration your blog provides. Stay engaged with the Aviator game community through our blog.

Robin Clendenning said...

So beautiful, each one! Love your watercolored flowers on the egg shape and the wreath you made, you are so creative my friend! I love that first card with the fence, Leonard and Easter bunny hoping through the fence, such an adorable idea!
Beautiful cards all three. Your watercoloring grows more accomplished every day!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP