Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Mothers Day

>> Monday, March 18, 2024

 

Hello crafty friends. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I am sharing a Mother's Day card. I need to get on the ball and get several made as I send Mother's Day cards to my mom, mother-in-law, and all my sisters.


For today's card:

  • I first started with stamping the DOGWOOD BRANCH - 1092H on acetate using my Misti. I wanted to mask off the branch to leave just the flowers.
  • Once I knew where the flowers would stamp, I created a mask for the stem and placed it under the acetate to make sure I could still get all the flowers.
  • Next, I removed the acetate and stamped on the white card stock.
  • Once I had the flowers, I used a heart die cut as a stencil and a black marker to create the heart.
  • I then stamped the HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - 826C inside the heart.
  • Once I had the imagery and sentiment, I colored the flowers with copics and finished them with a chunky Stickles glitter for the flower centers.
  • The panel was layered on a coordinating pink layer.

Have you started your Mother's Day cards?

I hope you have a wonderful craft filled week.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day card! Ilove the simpicity of it yet very pretty and elegant at the same time! Love your flowers and their centers!!

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous CAS design, Lisa. Some cool and creative masking, and those centers are perfect! Really well done. Hugz

Sue said...

What a pretty, pretty card Lisa! I love how delicate you made the heart and your beautiful coloring on the flowers! Perfect for Mothers Day!!

Karin said...

This is so, so pretty! I love that you put the Mother's Day greeting inside of a heart and those flowers are simply gorgeous! The dogwood stamp is literally the favorite of my flower stamps!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP