Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Are You Cured Yet?

>> Monday, March 25, 2024

 

While cleaning up my craft room, I came across this emboss folder and thought oh...it looks like a blanket. Well, I just had to use it for a card and thought this image was perfect for it.

For the card:

  • I stamped LEONARD PIG SICKDAY BLUES - 1019G and colored the image up with copics.
  • Next, I stamped just a portion of the CURED YET? GREETING - 1015E sentiment. This is my way of stretching my stamps. I love using just portions of them.
  • I then cut down the layers and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.
  • I finished the card with a few scattered buttons.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you have a fun crafty week.

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is so CUTE Lisa!! You found a perfect embossing folder to use with poor sick Leonard. Spot on coloring too!!

Karin said...

Yes! My first thought was that this background looks like a quilted or tufted blanket! So clever of you to pair it with this cute image that you colored to perfection...I love those little buttons too!

nwilliams6 said...

Actually, I have been sick this week and just looking at this makes me feel a bit better, Lisa. So comforting with that great EF and fun image. Your colors and coloring are fab too. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I love this sick bed Leonard! So cute, what a great idea Lisa! Love the embossing folder you used too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP