Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thinking of You

>> Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Hi Everyone,

I have a card to share with you that could be used for Christmas, New Years, or as a valentine.  How's that for versatile?  

I stamped, colored and fussy cut Percy Penguin, adding a punched heart to his belly in anticipation of using the Warms My Heart Greeting, and stamping the sentiment separately let me use two die cuts for it.  I added a large die cut snowflake to balance out the little scene. 


Here is a close up of the snow mound I placed Percy on.  It was simply hand cut with some glitter added for snow.  


I have to say that I've been using these speech bubbles a lot ever since I got them out.  You'll probably see them again next week, so be prepared...lol!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Really adorable penguin for your winter scene. I love the use of glitter for the snow mount too.

nwilliams6 said...

Love the green, the sparkle and that super fun penguin. ADORABLE card, Karin. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP