Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Bee My Valentine

>> Monday, January 15, 2024

 

Many who know me know how much I love bees. The bee stamps on DRS Designs are my favorite. I love their smile, they are so very happy.

For today's card:

  • I stamped both the BITSY BUMBLE BEE - 1020A and BEE MY VALENTINE GREETING - 330B directly on the card base.
  • I then stamped on burgundy card stock SCATTERED HEARTS - 978F in black. I found that this cardstock did not dry quickly so I cleaned my stamp off and stamped over the black versamark and I then heat embossed with clear emboss powder. I love the shine on the edges of the hearts so it turned out better adding the embossing over the hearts.
  • I then fussy cut the SCATTERED HEARTS - 978F and popped them up on dimensionals and used copic markers to color the BITSY BUMBLE BEE - 1020A.
  • The card was finished with a punched flower from my stash and I tucked a punched leaf under the flower and finished the flower with a Nuvo Drop.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What an adorable card Lisa! I love how your burgundy card stock seems to sparkle and the addition of the yellow flower added the perfect finishing touch!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh, I love your cute bee and those sparkly hearts are so perfect! Beautiful!

nwilliams6 said...

OMG - this is sooooo cute, Lisa. LOVE the bees. Fun, fun, fun. Hugz

Karin said...

This is too sweet! I love the popped up hearts, adorable bee and the punny sentiment! Super cute!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP