Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Herd It's Your Birthday...

>> Monday, January 8, 2024

 

Hello crafty friends. I have a fun birthday card to share today.

I find that I love coloring with pencils on colored card stock. I really love how it pops against the color. For my card today:

  • I stamped the COW CUTIE - 1112F on brown cardstock and stamped the HERD BIRTHDAY GREETING - 1146D directly under it.
  • Next, I colored the image with primsa pencils.
  • Once colored, I die cut it with a Gina Marie die cut and layered on a black card base.

I love the clean and simple look of this fun card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a cute card Lisa! My very first though was how great that cow looks colored on the kraft paper! And of course you know I'm always a fan or clean and simple :)

Karin said...

This is super cute! I love that you stamped the cow on the kraft paper! And since I struggle with masculine cards, I'm a fan of gender-neutral cards like this!

Robin Clendenning said...

I just love this cow, she is so darling and I loved how you colored her too.
The zig-zag stitch lines are great!

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun birthday card, Lisa. Using kraft paper was a brilliant idea as is that great border. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP