Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

We're All Irish

>> Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 Hi Everyone,

I know St. Patrick's Day was last week, but I had to show one last card because the sentiment is too cute to save for next year!

I stamped the Wee Bit Irish Greeting (115D), die cut it and added a bit of green sponging.  I thought the Western Dancing Couple, who are more cowboy than Irish, would be perfect for the card especially if I colored up their clothing in green, instead of denim colors.  I fussy cut them and attached them to an embossed music background. 



A shamrock embossing folder was used for the background panel and I added the Irish Good Luck Circle next to the sentiment to finish off the card.  

Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop by the DRS Designs store to see all they have to offer!

Karin






2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Karin this image is so perfect for a dancing Irish couple. Great use of that new sentiment and fantastic colors, layers and textures all rolled up in this super cute card.

nwilliams6 said...

This is so fun Karin. I love that you colored up the pair in green and what a great EF. Super card! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP