Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Handy Father's Day Card

>> Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Hello Crafty Friends,



DRS is adding new stamps to the shop very soon and this new Nailed It Father's Day Greeting is one of them.  It works perfectly with tool dies or stickers or the Tool Border. I used it with a set of tool dies I recently purchased on Amazon and one of my very first embossing folders. 

I also used an embossing folder on the tool box so it would look a bit more like wood.  Of course, I went over everything with my trusty Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink.  

This is a super fun Father's Day card for any handy (or handy wanna be) Dad. 

Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Hugz,

Nancy


3 comments:

Lisa said...

What great die cuts and I really love your new emboss folder. You will be addicted to them in no time. :) I love this new sentiment too. I can't wait to get a card or two made with it as I have a bunch of dads in the family that I love sending them father's day cards and this sentiment is perfect.

Robin Clendenning said...

This is such a cute card Nancy! I love the die cuts you used with that sentiment, they are just so perfect! I have some stuff like that, gosh, haven't used for so long I forgot I had them, bad on me!
I'm with Lisa, can't wait to make some Father's Day cards now. There's a few fathers in our family (Andy is 1 of 8 children, mostly boys!!!)

Karin said...

Father's day card of perfection! Love the die cut tools and the sentiment on the embossed background!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP