Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Christmas to All

>> Tuesday, December 13, 2022

 Hi Everyone,



Using the new Merry Christmas to All sentiment on my card, I decided to pair it up with the Santa with Birds Christmas Scene because he's depicted with "all" the little birdies.



I stamped and colored up the scene but ended up with a big smudge along the top.  Don't you hate when that happens?  Lucky for me my dies saved the day by letting me crop out the goof up. The scene is simply smaller and, in the end, fit the card well.   I also added some glitter glue to the fur on his clothes for a bit of holiday sparkle.  






I layered it onto a background that was stamped using the Medium Filigree Snowflake and lined with a strip of embossed snowflake cardstock.  Finally, for embellishment I added the Small Cardinal that was stamped, colored and fussy cut. 



Happy Holidays!
Karin


3 comments:

Lisa said...

I just love that image and love the cute layout you used with that great sentiment.

Sue said...

What a great idea cutting Santa into a circle Karin! Beautiful coloring and I love that you added the cardinal to the greeting too!!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the sparkle, the image, and your wonderful card, Karin. So well done.

I have to work around smudges constantly - I am the messiest stamper ever. I think of it as a tool though - allows you to be super creative. Your circle cut of the image makes it even better.

Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP