Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Best Year Ever!

>> Monday, December 12, 2022

 

  • I am working on a few New Years cards and just had to bring out this BEST YEAR CHEERS GREETING - 1109F.

  • This card was really quick to make. I used distress oxide inks in the colors of the rainbow and did lines of the colors.

  • Next, I embossed the fireworks emboss folder and then used a sanding block to sand down the fireworks to pull some of the distress oxide colors and have the white show through.

  • Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Amazing New Year's card Lisa! Fun eye catching rainbow and I love the white showing through!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love this New Year card! God's promise showing by the rainbow colors makes me think He has us in His hands for a new year to come!!
Love the celebration in the fireworks too!

nwilliams6 said...

Super festive, Lisa! I love, love, the colors and stenciling. GREAT ideas as always. Hugz

nwilliams6 said...

I mean embossing - love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP