Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Evergreen

>> Thursday, December 8, 2022

 Good morning friends!

I wish you could see the sparkle in the tree but trust me, it's there.

I started with my Plaid Fir Tree in the Misti (because I'm going to over stamp it later). I inked up the stamp with 2 colors of green Distress, Pine Needles and Rustic Wilderness, stamped and then reinked with embossing ink.  Then I used some glitter on the inked tree and heat set.  I added the sentiment: Merriest Wishes to the Misti, inked with black then stamped.

The green glitter paper is actually foam backed glitter paper I found at a local craft store.

I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix plaid die in 2 colors behind the glitter paper backed with white then added it to a green foil paper for a final layer.



I hope you like this idea and will try it yourself, it works and everything is sparkling in real life.
Thanks for visiting today! 
Robin

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

That plaid tree goes perfect with your background die, Robbin. Stunning card. Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh that plaid die cut is just perfect for the plaid tree. I love the green glitter paper to really step up the beauty on this card.

Sue said...

You're killin' it with these amazing plaids Robin! I never could have pulled off plaid on plaid but you seriously made it work to perfection!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP