Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Mistletoe and Holly

>> Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I'm loving the new wine themed holiday stamps from DRS Designs.  They're perfect if you have any oenophiles in your life!

Here I made a piece of background paper using an embossing folder that I inked up and sent though my machine.  I then colored in the places that weren't embossed using some markers and a bit of ink sponging. 


I die cut the new Fine Wine Christmas Greeting and attached it to a large, die cut snowflake, finishing it off with a few fussy cut images of wine glasses and some holly.

Those stamps can be found here:

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Fabulous inked up emboss folder for that wonderful sentiment and the wine glasses. Super gorgeous Christmas card.

Sue said...

You've outdone yourself Karin! Not only do you make a totally fun Christmas card and with a background that's absolutely incredible, but using the word "oenophiles" is just way over the top for this girl :) Thank you for teaching me a new background technique and adding to my vocabulary!

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful and fun and oh so detailed perfectly. Wow. Karin. I love this! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

The inking and coloring on the embossing looks great! Not always easy to do I know!!
The colors and layout are beautiful, love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP