Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Christmas to All

>> Monday, November 28, 2022

 

The new WORLD GLOBE - 056F is very versatile. It can be used for masculine cards, teacher cards and today I have used it for a Christmas card.


For my card I stamped the WORLD GLOBE - 056F and the Merry Christmas to All sentiment on white. I then colored the WORLD GLOBE - 056F with copics and then cut the panel with a stitched frame.


The panel was layered on a white card base and I added a die cut Santa and sleigh over the WORLD GLOBE - 056F.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun, Lisa. Love Santa over the globe! Fun idea. Hugz

Sue said...

So clever Lisa! You've really made me rethink this globe stamp, it's perfect for Christmas :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh this is super fun! Love the Santa die cut and globe, great idea Lisa!
Very fun and cheerful card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP