Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Holly Jolly Christmas Cheer

>> Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Hello Crafty Friends.



I usually give a few "Spirit" gifts each Christmas so I love this new Fine Wine Christmas Greeting.  I made up a quick tag using the greeting and added a little bottle.  The bottle is a die from Rubbernecker that I stamped with the Peeking Gnome and then sketched in some bottle details with a regular ink pen.  The tag and the bottle were quickly watercolored and then edged in distress ink. 

I tied it on a bottle of Strawberry Zen - tastes just like strawberry shortcake. Yum!



I hope this gives you some fun ideas for Christmas. 



Hugz,



Nancy

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness this is brilliant and so super cute! Great tag and it is super fun!!!!

Sue said...

I LOVE this Nancy! What a great way to decorate a bottle!

Robin Clendenning said...

How fun, what a great idea for any of those wine sentiments! I love it!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP