Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Autumn Cards

>> Tuesday, November 8, 2022

 Hi Everyone,



Sadly, the trees where I live are now all bare, but I'm trying to keep all the vibrant fall colors alive by using them on my cards.  



Here is the fourth and final card using some background paper that I made.  You can click here to see how I made it out of one 8 1/2"x 11" piece of card stock.  The stamps I used are:



Filigree Pumpkin


Silhouette Branch


Splatter Background




The sentiment stamp named Season of Thanks Oval, was heat embossed using a glittery powder and colored using regular, non-alcohol based markers. 



This card features the new Gather Hope Thanksgiving Greeting, that was embellished with a couple of little pumpkins to match my embossed background. 

 The pumpkins are from the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs.


 

For more fall goodness, I stamped a border of the Open Leaf and colored them up to match!



Thanks for popping in!
Karin  





5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Both are fabulous Fall cards, Karin. You just have the best ability with cool sketches and handmade dsp. Beautiful work! Hugz

Lisa said...

Two gorgeous fall themed cards. I love that all over background you created and really love all the cards you created with it. The Season of Thanks Oval is perfect and colored beautifully to go with your background.

I love the second card too. That open leaf stamp is wonderfully colored and makes a great border for your card.

Sue said...

2 bright and cheerful fall cards Karin! I'm so impressed with all the cards you've made with that one piece of background you made weeks ago. Today's season of thanks oval might be my favorite yet! Great job on the leaf card too - what a fun way to color those leaves!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the leaf border you made and the sentiment with that little pumpkin is so perfect! Very colorful fall card, love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oops! Didn't scroll up far enough to see your first card!
Love the bg embossing folders you used on both and the bg you stamped on this first card is lovely! The sentiment is a beautiful addition in the oval!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP