Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Merry Christmas to the World

>> Wednesday, November 9, 2022

I have a quick CAS card today using the new World Globe image and the Large Script Merry Christmas. I sponged and stenciled the background and then stamped the sentiment.  The world was stamped, fussy cut, watercolored and then some Stickles were added.

I am trying to get a lot more Christmas cards done and I love this world image - I think I may add some holy or a bow before sending it off.  

Hope your week is going well!

Hugz,

Nancy

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Nancy I absolutely love how you used the Globe. Super stunning Christmas card with that wonderful sentiment.

Robin Clendenning said...

Fantastic idea Nancy, never thought of cutting the world off its stand! LOL!
You always come up with fun ideas with the stamps!
You made a wonderful bg panel too! Beautifully done!! PS, I think some holly in the corner would be a nice addition too! You rock my friend!

Sue said...

Wonderful CAS Christmas card Nancy! What a great idea cutting off the globe stand - you totally hit this one out of the park!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP