Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Backgrounds

>> Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Hi Everyone,



Back when I started stamping, I kept a notebook of various ideas to assist me in making cards. This was one idea to help when making multiple cards at once. 



It begins with a piece of cardstock, 8 1/2" x 11" and you simply stamp down the center of the paper, both horizontally and vertically, with whatever stamps you choose.  In my case, I used the following... (excuse the terrible photos of my table full of bits and scraps!)



 Fillagree Pumpkin


Silhouette Branch


Splatter Background 




Then you cut down the center and across and you have 4 pieces of background paper for your projects.



Here I attached it to a brown card base and used it for the backdrop for the Classic Turkey and the soon to be released Let's Talk Turkey (083B).


And here I paired it with the Large Happy Fall Y'all Greeting, attaching the pumpkins from the 4 in 1 Harvest Designs for embellishment. 


Now I just need to remember this idea for making multiples of Christmas cards! DRS Designs has many stamps that work well with this technique :)

Have a great Tuesday!
Karin


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing it. Both cards are super well done. Especially love the turkey one! Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Karin I love this so much! Great design, fabulous stamps and a terrific way to knock out several backgrounds at once for a few cards. Now I want to go grab some stamps and make a background or two.

Robin Clendenning said...

What a great idea Karin! I love what you've done and your cards are adorable, I especially love the turkey one...I was just getting to that turkey! LOL!
Beautifully done!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP