Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Helplessly in Love with You!

>> Thursday, July 28, 2022

 Good morning crafty friends!

This froggy is doing a hubba-hubba with those eyes but he scares her off the log, too much too fast!  Slow down there prince, let her warm-up to you!!


Don't worry friends, she'll be back, there's just something about that guy! LOL!

I made this a heart shaped easel today; the dies are HC.
My background is watercolor paper, spray inks and Kosher (coarse) salt.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin



3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Brilliant, romantic, perfectly masked and colored, and darling, Robin. Designing at its best. Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Robin this card is Un-Frogettable. I love the water you created, love the images and masking and love the easel card. So super cute!!!

Karin said...

How cute is this? I mean the card is amazing, but I love the back story too...lol! The colors of the water, the heart die cut and of course the images and matching sentiments all make this a perfect work of art! Those splashy bubbles are everything too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP