Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Birthday Cards

>> Monday, August 1, 2022

 I have two different birthday cards to share with you this week.

I am sure you have seen me use the POOL CUE, BALL & RACK - 469K. I never tire of this image.

Today I decided to have a little fun with the image.
  • I created a mask for the handle of the pool stick to take out the decorative handle.
  • Next, I stamped the image on the card front with the mask for the handle on the card stock.
  • Once stamped I stamped the RACKING UP BIRTHDAY GREETING - 498D under the image and cut the panel with a stitched border die.
  • I then colored the handle with copics creating a fire flame.
For the inside...

  • I used the BILLIARDS BIRTHDAY GREETING - 485G sentiment.
  • I then used the same copic coloring that I used on the handle for adding some interest to the inside of the card to tie the handle to the inside of the card.
I have a second birthday card to share today.
For my second card I used the new SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISHES GREETING - 018E.

  • I stamped the SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISHES GREETING - 018E in green and then used a label die cut to create the sentiment.
  • I then used a cover plate die cut for the card base and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.
  • I finished this card off with a few die cut flowers and leaves adding some gems to dress up the card.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards this week. I hope you are inspired by my birthday cards to create your own fun birthday cards.

4 comments:

Karin said...

You are the QWEEN of clean card designs and they are the most stunning creations! The flames that you carried into the inside of the pool card is such a clever design idea and embossed background on the birthday card is amazing! The white makes those flowers really pop!

nwilliams6 said...

Love your pretty flowery birthday and great masculine card too. The inside of the first card is very cool, but I love those tiny flowers. Great cards, Lisa. Many hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness, what beautiful cards you have created! Your pool image is amazing and painted so beautifully and then the little flower card with that beautiful die cut bg is so perfect!
Love them both!!

Samantha said...

Your cards may be very different but I love 'em both just the same! Awesome job, Lisa!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP