Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sweet Baby Girl

>> Thursday, June 30, 2022

Good morning!

Isn't this just too adorable?
It makes a sweet baby card doesn't it and of course you can change the colors to blue for aa boy.
I used Jenny Giraffe for my image today partnered with a few paper dies to make this card.
The background is from Lawn Fawn, stitched rectangle is Rubbernecker, frame from Pink Fresh
the words Baby Girl are from Amazing Paper Grace and Sweet is from the Stamp Doctor.
I just love this sweet giraffe though, she is a favorite with me.

How about the sweet little baby boys though?
Hey, how about this?
I used the same background die in blue and then used green for another splash of color
to mat and for the words.
This time I used Jungle Jim the Elephant.  He looks like a boy!


I hope this has inspired you to use your stamps 
in other ways.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

 

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

These are precious and totally adorable, Robin. Cute ideas!!! Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Robin these are the cutest baby cards. I love the images and love them for baby cards. Great die cuts you paired with them and super adorable cards.

Sue said...

How sweet are these baby cards Robin??? Wonderful background die and the framing/colors and coloring is perfect!

Karin said...

Totally and completely adorable cards!!! I love the choice of animals for the boy and girl cards and I your coloring of the images just bring them to life! Well done you :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP