Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Freedom Thoughts

>> Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Hoping you have great July 4th plans!  I plan to see a parade, eat some barbeque and crawfish, and take a big nap.  I have an independence/freedom card to share with you.  It was inspired by THIS lovely card made by CAR372 at Splitcoaststampers.com. 

I let paint drip down some paper to acheive the stripes then die cut the net and stamped/fussy cut the Filigree Butterflies.  To underscore the freedom theme, I added in the Let Freedom Ring greeting.  

With us emerging from Covid restrictions in the U.S. and with the political unrest around the world, this card seems especially appropriate. 

Hope you are having a lovely week. 

Hugz,

Nancy 


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love the patriotic butterflies. This is beautifully designed from your inspiration and a great way to use the butterfly stamp in a whole new way. Now my gears are turning....your card is super inspiring.

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your red white and blue striped butterflies, what a fantastic idea for the 4th of July! Beautiful card! Also love that bg die and the embossing, just beautiful!

Sue said...

What a cool and unique 4th of July card Nancy! I LOVE the patriotic butterflies and your background for them has so much texture - love it!!

Karin said...

This is such a clever use of the butterfly stamp! I never would have thought to use it for a patriotic card, but it really makes for a lovely card to celebrate July 4th! Amazing background on this card too :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP