Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Beautiful Birthday Butterfly

>> Monday, July 4, 2022

 

I can't get enough of this gorgeous FILIGREE BUTTERFLY - 021G. For today's card I created a birthday card.

  • I stamped the butterfly on white card stock then colored it with copics and fussy cut it.
  • Next, I heat embossed the birthday sentiment in white on black card stock.
  • I embossed the white layer and decided to only use a portion of the butterfly, so I hung it over the edge and cut it off flush with the embossed layer.
  • The card was finished with a few mirrored candy dots.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Karin said...

The blues on this butterfly really pop off the amazing white background! And the embossed greeting along with the perfectly placed gems send this over the top! Beautiful!

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Lisa! Your butterfly is absolutely gorgeous in blue especially with your wonderful shading. Love the clean setup and your fabulous EF!

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, theat EF is wonderful and the blue butterfly totally stands out. Love, love, love this card! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful embossing for your beautiful butterfly Lisa! I love that folder!! Also love the blue and black against the white, so elegant! Reminds me of a lady wearing a beautiful white dress and accented with a black velvet belt and
sapphire butterfly buckle.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP