Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Birthday Tags

>> Monday, June 27, 2022

Today I am sharing 2 different tags using different birthday sentiments. My first tag I did in green and yellow.


I used the new SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISHES GREETING - 018E for the first tag. Once it was stamped, I punched out the white layer and decided to add a yellow base layer. I then used 3 different yellows do die cut the simple rose and finished with the ribbon and a few sprinkled gems.


For my second tag I did a folded 3 x 3 card and left it all white. I added a red die cut rose and punched the corner to add a red ribbon. I then added the sentiment from the BIRTHDAY MULTI GREETING - 219P on a die cut tag popped up on dimensionals. This tag was also sprinkled with a few gems.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my birthday gift tags.

4 comments:

Karin said...

These tags are so pretty! They're the perfect thing to dress up a plain gift bag and make it more personal. Lovely!

Sue said...

These are great Lisa! You have somehow crawled into my head, because I was just thinking how much I prefer attaching a gift tag to a present instead of adding a card. These are 2 perfect examples of what I need to make! I just hope mine come out as pretty as yours!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful, clean and simple!! Great ideas to make little tags or gift cards Lisa! Sweet with that pretty rose die too!

nwilliams6 said...

Super pretty CAS tags, Lisa. I know we could all use more of those. Love the roses and colors. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP