Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Congrats!

>> Thursday, June 23, 2022

Good morning!


I used a paw print embossing folder in the letterpress style by inking the folder with a brayer
then running it through the cutting machine.
I stamped Let's Play Puppy on white then die cut with a Cottage Cutz die.
I stamped the Dog Paw Print on white, die cut then stamped the sentiment New Pet Congratulation then popped it up on my Dog Paw Print Background. 


To embellish I added black pearls to each corner.




My next card uses the cute as can be Jenny Giraffe


The paper die is from Pink Posh.


Hope you like today's cards.
Now go get crafty!

Robin

 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so adorable Robin. I love that puppy and great coloring of him too and that Giraffe is so stinkin cute!!! Great layers and colors for a cute baby card.

nwilliams6 said...

Fun cards, Robin. Can't decide which I like better but that black paw print background is super cool. Great use of stamps, tools, and ink! Fab designing. Hugz

Karin said...

These animal cards today are just too cute! I love the way you colored up that sweet puppy and the embossing folder is perfection. Those tiny paws! I love the way your scallop died cuts frame up the giraffe and the clever use of greeting stamps too!

Sue said...

These are just too cute Robin! Great job giving the puppy a totally new look and your background is fabulous!! I'm also amazed at how giving Jenny Giraffe a bit of green under her hoofs and blue above have turned it into a mini scene in my head :) Combining those sentiments really sent it over the top!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP