Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Valentine Fun with Stencils

>> Saturday, January 29, 2022

Happy Saturday!  



Today, I have a Valentine's Day card that was inspired by my friend Ardyth who was the Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers last week.  I was inspired by multiple cards and techniques that she uses.  If you want to check out her fun style click HERE.  She loves to play with stencils so I used the double stencil technique where you double up your stencils before applying your ink with a brush.  After I was done, I highlighted some of the cool patterns with gold Stickles for added interest.  This made a fun background for this new DRS Designs' Cheap Chocoate Eve Greeting

After I was done, I highlighted some of the cool patterns with gold Stickles for added interest.  This made a fun background for this new DRS Designs' Cheap Chocoate Eve Greeting

Since my circle stencil was already out, and I had leftover ink on my brush, I made another card.  This one features the new Heartbeat and the Every Beat of My Heart Greeting
Hope you have a great weekend (stay warm). 

Hugz,

Nancy


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous BG on that first card and I love the second card and the clean and simple look. Two wonderful cards Nancy.

Karin said...

This is such a cool technique and the glittery bits really make the first card a stand out! Awesome backgrounds on both and I really like the ink color you used too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Super cute Nancy! I especially love the second one the simi-faded circles and love that sentiment and heartbeat!
I love the colors of your first card very much!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP