Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Pink Snowman

>> Monday, December 6, 2021

 

For some reason I am stuck on pink. Not my normal color but I am happy to play with pink.

This cute SKATING SNOWMAN - 332H was fun to color up in pink. I added a red scarf, trimmed hat, buttons and skates. I added the 1 LINE MERRY CHRISTMAS - 364B sentiment but honestly I think this could be a Valentine snowman. 

Once colored with copics I finished with some punched glittery silver snowflakes.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Very cute Lisa! I just love this guy, in any color!!
Beautiful coloring and love the snowflakes!

nwilliams6 said...

Cute, cute, cute, Lisa. Love how sweet and fun he looks. Great job on thi card. Hugz

Karin said...

So cute and just delightful! I love your coloring and the smattering of snowflakes!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP