Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Wishes

>> Tuesday, December 7, 2021

 Hi Everyone,



I feel like I'm finally into the swing of things for this holiday season!  My house is decorated for Christmas, and we hosted friends for games and snacks on Saturday night.  During all this, holiday music has been playing in the background, and I'm sure the song Silver Bells had to have come up at least once in the rotation.




I stamped, colored and die cut the Bells Holly and Bow image for my card, and tried to color them to appear silver.  Taking inspiration from the colored image, I embossed a die cut piece of yellow cardstock and layered it onto a background that was stamped, and silver embossed using the Interlocking Snow Background.






For the greeting, I used the new Merriest Wishes Greeting, die cutting it and embellishing it with a bit


 of sponging. To finish it off, I added a few punched holly leaves and berry gems. 



If you're looking for a few stamping goodies for yourself, DRS Designs is running a customer appreciation sale just for you!  



Happy Holidays!
Karin



3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the colors!!! Great holiday feel and coloring, Karin! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful silver bells! I love that song!! Love the embossing and your pretty gold bow! Your silver snowflake bg is beautiful too!

Lisa said...

Great use of those gorgeous bells and gorgeous papers and layers on the card Karin.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP