Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Season of Peace

>> Thursday, December 2, 2021

Good morning!
I decided to get my dies out today and remembered 
these layering dies, thought it would look great with the Christmas Village Cabin, I also used the new Small Season of Peace

 
There is about 1/4" space between each layer on this card.
I made an accordion type spacer from paper and scoring, I don't have any measurements, 
it was a trial and error type thing!! LOL!
The dies are from Memory Box.  I also used an embossing folder for the
Cabin image of snow falling by Sizzix.




This next card uses the Small Season of Peace
Dies by Memory Box, I.O., Cheery Lynn and Amazing Paper Grace.
The rhinestones I used were from Spellbinders and the glitter glue from Nuvo.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin




4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful and stunning, Robin. Wow. Each is a masterpiece! Hugz

Sue said...

Beautiful colors and the dimension is off the charts! Definitely can't wait to see this one in person! So overwhelming I almost missed your second reindeer card which is just so peaceful and lovely.

Karin said...

Oh my! These are spectacular! I love the dimension of the first card, with the cabin nestled in there. It looks so cozy! I really like the glittery lamppost too! I always try to make a nature themed holiday card for a certain friend, and your card is the perfect inspiration! Love the snowy scene with the tiny deer!

Lisa said...

Robin that first card id incredible. Oh how I love your amazing creativity and the scenes you create. The second card is beautifully designed too with all the little trees and that deer. I am in awe of your talent.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP