Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Holiday Sweater

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2021

 Hi Everyone,



DRS Designs has released lots of great holiday stamps this past weekend.  If you are behind in your holiday stamping,  (Me, me! I'm raising my hand along with you...) the stamps on my first card are sure to jump start your mojo. 



This one features Ugly Christmas Sweater Designer.  It's a group of stamps that includes a sweater, some stitching lines along with 3 tiny images for the sweater!  I mean, it was the first thing I wanted to ink up when I opened my new stamps, because it looked like so much fun.  I'm not sure what this says about me, but I would wear this blue and red candy cane sweater unironically.  It's sooo cute!  Anyway, you can make yours any color and set comes with a string of lights and a gingerbread man too.



Also available is a matching Ugly Christmas Sweater Greeting, which was a must have to go with all the sweaters I'll be making.



Everything was layered onto a background made by sponging over a die cut snowflake, along with a snowflake border made using Interlocking Snow Background stamp.




A couple of punched snowflakes embellished with gems finished it off.

This card was a quick masculine birthday card I made for a friend.  No frills,  just some good old stamping, some Stickles to enhance the beer foam, and a few metal brads :)


The stamps used here are as follows:




Don't move on until you've clicked on over to see all the new stamps at DRS Designs!  


It's almost the holiday season, so don't be caught unprepared :)



Have a great day!


Karin 

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love that ugly sweater and the backgrounds, Karin. Super fun and lots of yummy details. Great card.

Love the beer mug card too. The splatter background is perfect and I love your colors.

GREAT cards my friend.

Hugz

Sue said...

2 wonderful cards Karin! LOVE how you put together the ugly sweater and colored it (I'd wear it too :) and your setup is perfect! It would be great to make multiples of this card only changing up the sweater for variety!

Your masculine birthday card is perfect! Any beer drinker will love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

I think your sweater is pretty!! Love the candy cane, I'll have to do that next!
I absolutely love your beer card and I don't even like beer!! I love the colors, the embossing and the splatter on top and the sentiment is so perfect of course!! Love them both!

Lisa said...

I love the red, white and blue combination on that sweater card. Gorgeous falling snow panels and beautifully laid out.

The 'Brew"tiful day card is great for giving to any of our beer drinking friends and a super color combination too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP