Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Ugly Sweater Time

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Hello Crafty Friends,



Now that Halloween is over, it is time to start searching for this year's ugly sweater!  DRS Designs is all about some ugly sweaters (or pretty if you like).  I used the new Ugly Christmas Sweater Designer and Ugly Sweater Christmas Greeting to make my card.  I decorated my sweater with a snowflake stencil and some Stickles, but the set comes wth some fun Christmas images and lines of plaid.  I cant wait to play with the image some more.  The sentiment is fun too.

Inside I added in a sweater I stamped on some left over cardboard from my card materials (an Amazon box - lol).  I also added the new Merriest Wishes Greeting.  I blinged the inside with lots of Stickles. 
Hope you are having a good week!

Hugz,

Nancy 


4 comments:

Karin said...

The way you designed the Christmas sweaters on your cards is so festive and fun! Love the stenciling and the glitter! Great color choice too :)

kathyinozarks said...

Loving your cards-and creativity-hugs

Robin Clendenning said...

Love that pink card with the corrugated bg!! Such a cute idea Nancy! Great stenciling and glitter!
Your brown sweater is also fun with the glitter decoration and sparkles coming out!! Love them!

Lisa said...

Wowza Nancy these are great. I love the mixed media feel and the great texture on the first card. The second sweater is super elegant with all the sparkle and a great CAS design.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP