Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Halloween Greetings

>> Monday, November 1, 2021

 

I needed one last quick Halloween card and I love a good Clean and Simple card that packs a punch. This card was super quick with just the right images.


I started with stamping the CANDY CORN BORDER - 606D and the DECO HAPPY HALLOWEEN - 707E then I colored up the candy corn.


Once I was done I thought oh this needs more. Well of course add a couple of EMPTY SPIDER WEB - 329G in the corners and then I just had to add the 4 IN 1 HALLOWEEN SILHOUETTES - 1152D,  I just drew in the line from the sentiment to the spider.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super cool CAS design, Lisa. Love the candy corn and spiderwebs. I had three costumed visitors: the Hulk, Batman, Mario, Poison Ivy, and a vampire (my Grandsons and their mothers - lol), and I gave out mummy army men and chocolate pumpkins. They were thrilled (so was I). I hope yours was fun too!

Karin said...

The composition of this card makes my heart so happy! It's so festive with those colored up candy corns and I love the dangling spider from the sentiment! Love that he's on a card and not in my house ;)

Robin Clendenning said...

This is a fun Halloween design! Fast and easy is what I love!! Love your perfect candycorn and that spider off the sentiment is the best! Brilliant!

Sue said...

So cute Lisa! Love the POP of the candy corn in the middle of all the monochrome!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP