Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Basting and Brewing!

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Hello crafty friends.



I am still on an ATC kick so I made two with two of the newest DRS Designs Greetings:  Get Basted Greeting and 'Brew'tiful Day Greeting.  I also added in the new Tipsy Turkey and the Large Beer Mug

Then, I added them to a card.  For the base layer, I sponged around a torn net stencil  (the same one I used on the ATC - you can see the stencil under the card). 
Here is the inside (same stencil used). 


Hope  these ATCs inspire you to make some too.  Hope your week is going well!


Hugz, 

Nancy


3 comments:

Karin said...

I love these ATC ideas…I really should make them more often, and if I have extras, keep them for card making! So clever. Love the frosty look of the beer and the marvelous backgrounds too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Totally cool bg's you made for each of your cards Nancy! Love the stenciling!! Very clever ideas for the "basted" sentiment, I've been stumped as to how to use that one!!
Beautiful work as always my friend!

Lisa said...

Two great ATC cards Nancy and great cards you created with them. I love the texture you added to the beer foam. I could just reach out and touch that card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP