Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Blessings!

>> Thursday, October 14, 2021



Good morning friends!
Today I have a pretty Thanksgiving card to share!
I used one of my favorite new stamps, Wagon Wheel, I can't help but love it.  I live in Gold Country and because of the 
gold rush in the 1800's we have lots of things like this all
over the place.
If you ever want a fun road trip try driving highway 49 in 
central California.  It is called the Golden Chain Hwy
for a reason.  It is dotted all along the way with small towns
created during the gold rush days.


and 2 other stamps, Long Tall Wheat  and Long Tall Cattails.
I first stamped the wheel then masked it using a cut out post-it.
I then stamped the Cattails followed by the Wheat, the wheat is so thin that I did not
really need to mask the Cattails.
I embossed a double sided 2 tone piece of cardstock which makes the lighter colored back show through a little bit.
I attached some fall multi-colored ribbon and a knot then glued the card front to a rust folded card.
Hope this give you some inspirations, now go get crafty!

Robin

 

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Truly a masterpiece, Robin. Love the combination of images and your lovely Fall colors. Awesome Thanksgiving card! Hugz

Lisa said...

Great scene on your card and fabulous coloring Robin. I love the layout and ribbon too.

Karin said...

Love the fall plants behind the wheel, it looks marvelous on that embossed leaf background. The ribbon is the perfect fall color too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP