Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Celebrating Autumn and Birthdays

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Even though it's so warm outside and doesn't feel like October here, I'm celebrating fall with my card share today.

I have a love of hot drinks, so I made a fall themed coffee cup that I paired with a cheerful greeting.

The cup and die cut embellishments were layered onto a woven, scarf themed background.


Here are the stamps I used:






I needed a quick birthday card, so I took inspiration from this card and simply used monkeys instead of cats, along with a fun greeting that I split in half.



Here inside is the rest of the greeting and another monkey :)



Here are those stamps:


Michelle Monkey


Walk on the Wild Side Birthday Greeting



Want more stamps and project ideas?  Visit the DRS Designs store!



Thanks for stopping by! 

Karin


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin,

Some fun birthday cards. I love the new brew sentiment with the coffee cup - such a great idea!!! Love the acorns on the cup too. Your jungle card is super cute! Two fab cards. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Feels like October here!! Fall is definitely here!
Love your fun holiday drink card! The plaid is beautiful and I love that bid embossed leaf plus the off kilter frame you added, great ideas!!
The all over stamping of the little acorns is really cute, I want that decorative cup!
Your second card is too cute with the monkeys poking through their bamboo forest! Love it!

Lisa said...

Fabulous fall coffee card and great layers and layout.

Oh that monkey is super fun. Great cut outs for him to peek out of on the card front and he decorates the inside perfectly too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP