Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Cowboy Christmas!

>> Thursday, September 30, 2021

 

Good morning!
Time for another Cowboy Christmas!
This first card uses DRS stamps: The new Wagon Wheel
The dies are a set from Lawn Fawn.
I used some silver studs as well.



My second card features: Cowboy Silhouette and 



I used a wood plank embossing folder and some black pearls.
On this one I sponged some oxide inks on then used VersaFine Claire to stamp.
Thanks for visiting today, go get crafty!
Robin


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very cool cards, Robin. I totally love the colors you picked and you rocked that wagon wheel for sure!!! Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love both of these western cards Robin. Great colors on that sunset behind the silhouette and the Christmas boots is fantastic. Oh I can only imagine what it took to cut out the pie pieces from both of those wheels but you mastered it twice for two super cute cards.

Karin said...

These are amazing cards! I love how you made the first card Christmas themed with the red and green, and the wheel is the perfect embellishment. The colors are gorgeous on the second one and I just adore the white washed look of this wheel!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP