Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thankful Thoughts

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Hello Crafty Friends.



Today, I am showcasing another totally fabulous new greeting:  Season of Thanks Oval.  I embossed the greeting with Versamark and Ranger White Embossing Powder.  I also added in two Open Leaf images done with Copper Embossing Powder. I love the Fall look.

I haven't used the Woven Plaid Background stamp much, but I plan to use it more as it was so easy to do the plaid background with it.  I used Distress Oxides and I love how it came out. 

I have been adding some fun Fall decorations to my back porch and kitchen - Fall is finally showing up here in Alabama.  

Hugz,

Nancy 


3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful fall plaid you made! I love the oval in white and the open leaves on top!! gorgeous card my friend!

Lisa said...

Stunning plaid for your card and a great use of that wonderful new sentiment oval Nancy.

Karin said...

Beautiful! I love how the color of the leaves match that great plaid background! Super seasonal card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP