Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

I'm Wild About You

>> Monday, October 4, 2021

 

This HAPPY SHARK - 153G is absolutely perfect for an underwater card and when I can do a Clean and Simple underwater card all the better.


For the base I used a water stencil and 2 different colored blue distress oxide colors. I then die cut the heart and the framing and added the I'M WILD ABOUT YOU GREETING - 331D.


I finished off the card with some sparkly sequins from my collection and popped the panel up on dimensionals.


I have a second card to share this week. It is another Clean and Simple card.


This one is a shaker card where I let the sentiment and shaker be the whole card. I used the new Season of Thanks Oval - 828K stamped with Stazon ink on acetate for my focal.


I then used glitter for the shaker. It is very shiny behind the focal but tough to get a good picture of how shiny it is. Once the focal was created I popped it up on dimensionals and added the glitter.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards this week.

3 comments:

Karin said...

What fun cards! I love the underwater look you gave the background and those sequins are the perfect little bubbles! That gorgeous shaker card is amazing with the shimmering sandy glitter too! Love!

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, these are great.

Love the background and the sketch on the cute shark card.

LOve the shaker and elegance on the second.

Lovely makes.

Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

These cards are wonderful!! I love the shark one with the wave stenciling bg! Your fall card is super pretty and elegant too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP