Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Popsicles

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Hi Everyone,



Is there anything more summer like than popsicles?  I think not!  So I made a card celebrating that sweet summer treat.



I don't have a popsicle die, so I began by die cutting out rectangles and rounding off the top corners.  I used my word window punch for the two "indentations" on the treats and inked up the edges of all the papers for a bit of dimension, finally attaching some real sticks to complete them.






I layered them all onto an embossed citrus background, since in my mind the flavors were orange, lime and lemon. 


Lastly, for the greeting I chose the 1 Line So Sweet Greeting.


And YOU"RE so sweet for stopping by the blog today! 


Have a great one!
Karin


6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is such wonderful card! Brilliant idea for making the popsicles and love the color. FUN, FUN, FUN! Hugz

Sue said...

This card is just too clever Karin! And you executed it perfectly! Sadly, you have me wanting a popsicle now and I don't have any!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute, I love those popsicles you made!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I love the popsicles. This is brilliant and super cute! Makes for a wonderful summer card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is such a cool, refreshing card, Karin! Love the citrus colored popsicles & how you made them..terrific!

Samantha said...

How fun is this? Your pops are adorable and you're very clever for thinking of them! Adorable!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP