Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Birthday Dad!

>> Monday, July 19, 2021

 


I needed a quick guy birthday card and just had to grab this GRILLING GUY - 820K. I think this image is such a great image to send to any guy who loves to grill.


The base layer I just sponged some green distress oxide and then stamped the image over the sponging. I then stamped the image again on white card stock and colored it with copics.


To cut the image out I used my scan and cut then glued it right over the top of the image that was stamped on the sponged green background.


I finished with the BIRTHDAY MULTI GREETING - 219P.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This is a very fun card, Lisa. Your sponging is perfect and you colored the grilling guy so well. I think I need a Scan and Cut! Super ideas here- TFS! Hugz

Sue said...

This is a perfect card for any grill man :) Can easily be switched up to a Father's Day card too! Looks like the scan and cut did an awesome job cutting it out and I LOVE the green background!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your grillin guy! What a fantastic card for your guy!

Karin said...

Amazing guy card! That scan and cut is so cool and your coloring job is fantastic!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful bbq/grilling guy card, Lisa! Love the green coming in from the lower corner.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP