Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Piggy Kite Flying

>> Friday, June 25, 2021

 by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!

I hope your week has gone well! We've had some really nice weather the last few days, with cooler, drier days & a nice breeze. Sounds like perfect kite flying weather. 

For my birthday card, I used just the solid diamond & not the argyle part that usually goes w/ it. I stamped it in rows using 2 Kaliedacolor ink pads, then stamped the little kite, here & there in some of the diamonds. Leonard was stamped & colored on a separate piece & fussy cut. I only had room for the vertical greeting & turns out, it fit perfectly. I added some stickles to the kites for a little sparkle.

Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Kaliedacolor Bouquet & Fresh Greens
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch  diesCopic Sketch Markers, stickles



4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Such a great design here, Julie. Love the colorful diamonds, and I ALWAYS love Leonard. I love that inside greeting too - not sure I have ever seen it but it is really fun - especially in different colors. Super Summertime card! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I love that pastel rainbow diamond bg!! So pretty and a lot of work I'm guessing with that diamond stamp in several colors...You got everything so nice and straight too! Leonard looks so cute flying his kite!

Karin said...

Oh. My! How colorful and charming! This card is a pure delight and simply gorgeous in the design of kites in the diamonds! And Leonard is always a joy to see on a card!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Julie I love how this came out. Oh all that cutting and gluing and it turned out amazing! And the colors are so bright and cheery too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP